Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Wishing On A Star

I just watched a video by the band Rose Royce. The song was I'm Wishing On A Star. AWESOME !!!!!!


After doing some research, I found out that this band's first three albums each sold over 1 million copies and had 6 top 10 hits. These hits included Car Wash from the Car Wash: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The other hits were I'm Going Down which was covered by Mary J Blige on her My Life CD. There was also
I Want to Get Next to you and Love Don't Live Here Anymore, which was covered by Madonna. I loved this song. This music had haunting percussion infused with hypnotizing keyboards, instruments and lead vocals. The video shows the group singing this song. Judge for yourself.


Rose Royce was a classic R&B group that originated in the early 70's but their music is current today and can be found sampled by a lot of artists.


Rose Royce II: In Full Bloom [Vinyl LP] [Stereo]

No comments:

Post a Comment